Who is it for?
This community was created as an inclusive space for students who are working in some computational and/or systems biology capacity who would benefit from:
- Having conversations about data science and other computational techniques.
- Connecting with students who understand the unique problems and challenges of systems biology research.
- Being able to ask each other about methods we encounter in our work.
- Talking through recent findings that get published in our fields of study.
- Discussing lab dynamics or asking for advice in a safe space where there are no staff or PIs.
- Working through bugs while coding.
- Sharing the stress of grad school.
- Enjoying quality memes and hot cinnamon puns.